I can eat so many of these homemade treats that I always have to make more.
I first chop 250g of dates (magnesium and potassium). I then blend them in a food processor with the following ingredients:
- 100g dried cranberries (antioxidants)
- 55g ground almonds (vitamin E) or milled tiger nuts (fibre)
- 50g organic cocao powder (magnesium and antioxidants)
- 30g flaxseed (vitamin B6 and Omega-3)
- 100g chopped prunes (potassium and copper)
- 30g chia seeds (phosphorus and Omega-3)
I also add several tablespoons of water to bind the mixture.
I then roll into 15 equally sized squidgy balls and freeze them for several hours before devouring.